Illuvium is a decentralized game studio aiming to create the world’s first Interoperable Blockchain Game (IBG) universe – players can use the same assets across multiple games.
Their games include an open-world, city builder, auto battler, and card collectible game all on the Ethereum blockchain.
Captured creatures in the open world provide actual ownership to players in form of NFTs and can be used in battle or for trading, allowing for the transfer of in-game effort and time to real-world value.
The main currency for all things Illuvium.
Land in Illuvium is placed on the overworld game map and has different attributes which determine in-game resource production and more.
Illuvitars are virtual trading cards to be used in the upcoming Illuvium: Beyond digital trading card game.
13+ years of experience in sales
working for Burger Collective, Blueshyft,
Audio Invasion, Harvey Norman
9+ years experience in cryptocurrency trading and investing
Co-Founder of Cryptocurrency Australia and DeFi Alliance
Co-founder, Game Designer
10+ years of experience in sales and franchising for Harvey Norman
Self-taught in Math, Cryptography, Game Development
Computer Engineering and Physics Graduate from the University of Wollongong
Co-founder, Art Director
20+ years in film, print, television commercials, games, and teaching industries
10+ years of experience in 3D modeling and visualization working for Coca-Cola, Samsung, Audi
Taught Advanced CGI to 5,000+ students from Marvel, Disney, Pixar, Sony, Apple, Ikea
- Transparent team: Vetted founders, supported by 100+ employees and investors
- Successful capital raise: Raised $5M to fund development
- Large community: Grew a large user base of GameFi enthusiasts and investors
- Tangible results: Produced 4 playable games (Illuvium: Overworld, Arena, Zero, Beyond) that are in beta/alpha stages
- Shared success: 100% of game revenue is distributed to $ILV token stakers
- Sophisticated Design: 3D environments with advanced visuals and gameplay mechanics
- Lack of Expertise: Founders have no extensive game development background
- Overpromising: History of underdelivering on promises
- Financial concerns: Running out of treasury funds with runway till Q2 2024
- Complicated ecosystem: How different games relate to each other may confuse users and players new to web3
- Unproven tokenomics: Experimental model not yet validated for sustainability
- User retention challenges: Web3’s rapid demand changes may outpace lengthy AAA game development